Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Contagiousness

My past couple weeks have been spent working and becoming gradually more and more sick. I suppose being in people's mouths all day exposes me to more germs than the average gal, because I seem to get sick alot. I guess it is my indicator I have been working too much lately. =) I will be sure to inform my boss first thing in the morning.

Anyways, I felt the need to post in order to publicly apologize to my friends for my lameness. I miss them and need girl time... soon... after I heal... oh, and it will have to wait until the next time I have a day off... which I think is next week. BOO!

On the plus side all these hours are helping us to pay for yet another car repair bill. And a $2,900 tuition bill for Avery school's... for one bloody semester. *Note to self, it is worth it, it is worth it.*

I did venture out with my family for dinner, to finally celebrate my bigger/younger brother's 22nd birthday, which was two weeks ago. Punk cannot make time for his family anymore. He has made the decision to re-enlist in the marine corps, maybe. If you know him at all, you know that might change a good 2,3, 45 times.

Well, after reading blogs and facebook to feel social again I am off to bed.

Cheers.

Post Script:
Whilst 'resting' this past weekend as my fantastically generous husband taught our 15 children sized primary by himself, I started this little diddy that my brother got for Christmas. Better than the first one by far and causing me to ask Ave what his definition of addicted is.

No comments: