Saturday, March 28, 2009
P.S. My husband is the best. He's been working his butt off at school and then coming home to do construction all night and weekend. He makes fun because there are those days when I come home from primary or work and say,"Never mind! I never want kids" and then I'll see some cute little baby and go "Ohhh... I want one so bad." What can I say I'm a girl, I'm emotional and tempermental. sp?
Kiss your babies for me.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Hopefully everyone else enjoys their spring weather!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Top Gear; Dog Whisperer, or anything on the WAR channel, or some sport
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? italian
3. What's one food he doesn't like? lasagna
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. His drink would be? Coke
5. Where did he go to high school? American Fork
6. What size shoe does he wear? 7
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? cars and not the model kind
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? umm... he makes tuna alot. but he eats everything on a sandwich
steak or roast beef...maybe tuna
9. What would he eat every day if he could? stuffing
10. What is his favorite cereal? cookie crisp
11. What would he never wear? turtle necks
12. What is his favorite sports team? University of Utah does that count?
u of u, real.... dunno
13. Who did he vote for? McCain because it was the lesser of two evils
14. Who is his best friend? Scottie
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? cry for really no reason
eat cereal while driving
16. What is his Heritage? scandinavian
danish, english, iclandic, norwegian
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? no idea. chocolate
chocolate, cookies ice cream cake
18. Did he play sports in high school? He wrestled and was on soccer team, still plays soccer
wrestling and soccer
19. What could he spend hours doing? watching tv, riding four wheelers, playing xbox, tinkering with machines... I'm curious to see which one he says first.. hmmm
play video games, surf the web
20. What is one thing you appreciate about him? he is the best man I know, as in good, tries hard, does everything to his fullest
being a man; not a woosy boy, gentleman, could protect
I'm calling it at 100%.... I pretty much had him down with all of them. It was hard to get the answers from him, which I counted on from the beginning as well. hahaha. But I was right, and he knows it.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
I went and saw this tonight with some girlfriends, and thought it was cute. I really laughed so hard just because I indentified in more ways than one with the character. The poor girl grew up with a mother who dressed her in whatever.... yep. Her parents bought an RV... yep. She froze her credit card... yep. So I have to indentify the problem. Then maybe I can consider fixing it... maybe. Just so you know, the guy in the movie really is a Finn. And I went with my friends I served with, so we were laughing hysterically during the finnish while everyone in the theater was silent. Sometimes it's really awesome to know an obscure language.
"Why do all your excuses have to do with Finland?'
"Because nobody checks on Finland."
Need a chick flick... see it... or 'he's not that into you' also hilarious but a bit racy.