I found this quiz whilst stalking and though it would be fun since I haven't seen my husband alot the last couple weeks. Stupid school! So here we go I answer these questions and then see how I do.
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Top Gear; Dog Whisperer, or anything on the WAR channel, or some sport
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? italian
3. What's one food he doesn't like? lasagna
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. His drink would be? Coke
5. Where did he go to high school? American Fork
6. What size shoe does he wear? 7
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? cars and not the model kind
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? umm... he makes tuna alot. but he eats everything on a sandwich
steak or roast beef...maybe tuna
9. What would he eat every day if he could? stuffing
10. What is his favorite cereal? cookie crisp
11. What would he never wear? turtle necks
12. What is his favorite sports team? University of Utah does that count?
u of u, real.... dunno
13. Who did he vote for? McCain because it was the lesser of two evils
14. Who is his best friend? Scottie
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? cry for really no reason
eat cereal while driving
16. What is his Heritage? scandinavian
danish, english, iclandic, norwegian
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? no idea. chocolate
chocolate, cookies ice cream cake
18. Did he play sports in high school? He wrestled and was on soccer team, still plays soccer
wrestling and soccer
19. What could he spend hours doing? watching tv, riding four wheelers, playing xbox, tinkering with machines... I'm curious to see which one he says first.. hmmm
play video games, surf the web
20. What is one thing you appreciate about him? he is the best man I know, as in good, tries hard, does everything to his fullest
being a man; not a woosy boy, gentleman, could protect
I'm calling it at 100%.... I pretty much had him down with all of them. It was hard to get the answers from him, which I counted on from the beginning as well. hahaha. But I was right, and he knows it.